In this unit, students are going to learn what they need to know to create a yearbook. As an example, students will create a spread about a student in the class.
Grading: Every step needs to be done ON TIME. For everything done not on time, no more than 80% of points will be given. To check the deadlines for each activity (step), go to the overview page for this course and look them up in the calendar.
At the same time, students will need to collect content for:
- Fall Sports (photos and quotes)
- Club Questionnaires, photos and quotes
- and more
- What is the Yearbook Cub and what does it have to do with YOU?
- What is the purpose of a yearbook?
- Overview of all steps that go into creating a yearbook (planning, getting content, putting content together, sending finished pages to plant, plant prints pages, binds them, puts the cover around it, sends it to us to distribute).
- Photography Basics
- What makes a photo “yearbook-worthy”?
- Nikon D3200
- Cheesy Senior Portraits
- Portfolio Website
- Visual Storytelling
- Viewing and Critiquing
- Photo Ethics
- Photo Post-Processing
- Finalize Theme
- Writing Basics
- Design Basics