In this unit, students get to know each other’s fist name, we get to know each other as a team and learn about each other’s personalities. Students are introduced to expectations and procedures regarding the course and classroom. This includes, but is not limited to …
- Course Overview
- Remind students of Classroom Expectations
- Grading & Deadlines
- Safety issues
- What is the Yearbook Cub and what does it have to do with YOU?
- What is the purpose of a yearbook?
- Overview of all steps that go into creating a yearbook (planning, getting content, putting content together, sending finished pages to plant, plant prints pages, binds them, puts the cover around it, sends it to us to distribute).
- Sign up for Remind
- Create a Wunderlist Account
- Course Resources on Website
- Get to know each other
- Get to know the course
- Get to know the classroom