From the organizer: “This art show is intended to demonstrate youths’ response to the social conditions around them, rather than simply being a showcase for young peoples’ more general artistic capacities. We’re looking for art with a message, as we seek to encourage a dialogue between youth and adults about what is to be celebrated and what is to be mourned about today’s world. So many adults have told us that they don’t have a window into what youth are thinking these days, and they would like to start a dialogue with youth.”
Sign up to participate no later than April 8, 2018!
What to submit:
- Artwork (photograph or design) that shares your reactions/responses to today’s world.
- Signed Artist Waiver
How to participate:
- Tell Mrs. Jansen you want to participate.
- Submit artwork to the Graphic Arts Server –> Dropbox –> Art Show Submissions
- Artwork will then be printed on special paper and mounted on mat board to present.
- $150 for best overall
- Additional prizes from $25-$100
Dates of Art Show: May 11–June 11, 2018
Location: Bayview Cash Store, 5603 Bayview Road, Langley