… always be respectful to the substitute teacher!
- Follow instructions.
- Be on task.
- Have personal items put away – including devices and headphones.
4/18: Challenge 3 – People
- Make sure photos show a shallow Depth of Field.
- Turn in the Evaluation Worksheet at the end of the day today.
4/19: Challenge 4 – PNW
- Research how to create a deep Depth of Field in a photograph. Take notes.
- Research how to get a great landscape photo. Take notes.
- Think about where to take great landscape photos.
- Ask for a pass to go outside to take photos of the OHHS Landscape. Make sure photos show deep Depth of Field.
4/18 & 4/19: Unit 6, Challenge 1 – Science Poster
- Evaluation Worksheets and a Creative Briefs are in the worksheet bin.
- Work together to come up with great ideas for the posters.
- Start creating the posters in InDesign.
- If students are not done with Units 3–5 yet, they need to be working on that instead until they are done.
Advanced Digital Photography
4/18 & 4/19: Project 4 – People Photography
- Students should be importing, selecting and maybe editing photos.
- If no photos have been taken yet, work on an independent project. BE ON TASK with a Photography or Graphic Design topic.
- On Friday, Brenna or Alyssa need to pick up prints at the end of the school day.
Advanced Graphic Design
4/18 & 4/19: Project 5 – Different for everybody
- Work on the projects. Get them to a point where they are done by Monday.
- Ainsley, please pick up prints and the mail.
- The work on the Index.
- When done, check Wunderlist!
4/18 & 4/19
- Listen to or read the Daily Annoucements:
- See White Board for what to do (and what not to do). We discussed this on Wednesday and there should be nobody who is off task. If someone is, write down their name.