… always be respectful to the substitute teacher!
- Follow instructions.
- Be on task.
- Have personal items put away – including devices and headphones.
Digital Photography & Advanced Digital Photography
Challenge 7 – Ghosting // Project 7 – Ghosting
- Students start a new challenge today – on their own.
- Access the Activity Overview on my website: www.fraujansen.com –> Photography –> Challenges –> Ghosting
- Students read the instructions, come up with ideas and borrow cameras to start taking photos in class.
- Students WILL need to use tripods for this activity.
- Mrs. Jansen’s advice: It will be easier to take these photos in a darker area.
- Students are encouraged to check out cameras and tripods over the weekend to work on their projects.
- Students need to ask for permission and obtain a lanyard pass if they want to leave the classroom for the projects.
- Brenna, Alex or Alyssa need to pick up prints at the end of the school day, please.
Challenge 4 – #OUR REASON WHY
- Students started a new project on Thursday.
- Students create their ideas, make thumbnail sketches and then start their digital layouts.
- Students may not text students in other classes to find out their reasons for doing a certain activity – even if it’s for this project.
- Students can take a lanyard pass to take photos of each other outside of the classroom if necessary.
- The following students need to tell Ms. Arfele WHO and WHAT they are going to be portraying:
- P2: Miles Mumper
- P2: Cameron Cecka
- P5: Kira Carman
- P5: Ashley Dodson
- P5: Logan Fowler
- P5: Ariana Montoya
- P5: Kelsey Sheppard
Advanced Graphic Design
Project 7 – Science Poster
- Work on the projects. Turn them in today.
- When done, please work on your Greeting Cards.
- Ainsley, please pick up prints and the mail.
- Then work on the Scoreboard post.
- When done, check Wunderlist for more things to do!
Unit 4 – Staff Yearbook
- Students work on the Me-Spread.
- Students who are done with the Me-Spread do a task on the Wunderlist “All Staff”-List.
- See White Board for what not to do. (Basically, everyone needs to be busy with tasks for this class!)
- Also please listen to or read the Daily Announcements: