In this unit, students learn about Photoshop, specifically
- Working with layer masks
- Combining two images together
- Removing unwanted images
- Changing the color of photos
- Converting images to black and white
Get the Evaluation Worksheet form the worksheet bin.
Follow along Chapter 5 and do what the instructor says. Save a copy at the end of the videos to your Google Drive – NOT the Team Drive folder – name them as listed below.
- Watch “Photoshop Quick start tour” and take notes.
- Watch “Saving a PSD file from Photoshop” and do what is says. When it prompts you to create a new document, name it: GD-Photoshop-Lastname_Firstname-V2.psd
- Before you start, save a copy (File –> Save as …) of the file you created in the second video and name it: “GD-Photoshop-Lastname_Firstname-V3.psd”. Then watch “Making basic selections in Photoshop” and do what is says. Save at the end again.
- Before you start, save a copy (File –> Save as …) of the file you created in the third video and name it: “GD-Photoshop-Lastname_Firstname-V4.psd”. Then watch “Placing and transforming other assets” and do what is says. Save at the end again.
- Making and refining color selections – Filename: GD-Photoshop-Lastname_Firstname-V5.psd
- Selecting and refining hair strands – Filename: GD-Photoshop-Lastname_Firstname-V6.psd
- Selectively changing colors – Filename: GD-Photoshop-Lastname_Firstname-V7.psd
- Using content-aware scale – Filename: GD-Photoshop-Lastname_Firstname-V8.psd
- Cropping an image – Filename: GD-Photoshop-Lastname_Firstname-V9.psd
- Making a black-and-white adjustment – Filename: GD-Photoshop-Lastname_Firstname-V10.psd