In this unit, students will be introduced to the basics of Graphic Design, including the basic functions of Adobe’s Photoshop, Illustrator and InDesign.
- What is Graphic Design?
- Brief History of Graphic Design
- Monogram (Typography Basics)
- Warhol Portrait (Photoshop Basics)
- Cute Little Monsters (Illustrator Basics)
- Inspirational Poster (InDesign Basics)
Done? Tell Mrs. Jansen! She’ll then ask you to pick one of these:
– Make up missing work for this class,
– Do the Black Squares Challenge assignment for Extra Credit, or
– Come up with your own Extra Credit assignment idea that involves Photoshop, Illustrator and/or InDesign, write it down and pitch it to Mrs. Jansen before you start.
!!! Doing work for other classes, walking around the classroom, just sitting around, playing on your phone and/or distracting others will never be an option.