- get to know the safety rules and procedures,
- really learn the basic photography terms,
- learn how to operate a Digital SLR Camera made by Nikon,
- understand which types of decision go into taking a photograph,
- learn how to make decisions to take great photographs that fulfill their purpose.
- What is Photography?
- A Brief History of Photography
- Camera Basics
- Shutter Speed
Done? Tell Mrs. Jansen! She’ll then ask you to pick one of these:
– Make up missing work for this class,
– Come up with your own Extra Credit assignment idea that involves Photography, write it down and pitch it to Mrs. Jansen before you start.
!!! Doing work for other classes, walking around the classroom, just sitting around, playing on your phone and/or distracting others will never be an option.